How can we improve VectorVest Stock Advisory?

Stock Alerts

For each portfolio stock would like to be able to set a price alert based on absolute price limits I set or based on atr . If I'm out and about I'm not watching price

104 votes
Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James Kane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, is there anyway I can get stock buy alert to trade via email and text.
    Does VV gives option trade alert.
    Thank you

• JCC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Robotrader feature would be really nice. Get buy and sell signals on stocks your watching.

This would be awesome.

Would like to connect to my VV account so I could click my watchlists and portfolios over from my computer to my iPad......Thanks, George Fulenwider. .....phone 270-485-2151

• Anja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customizable notifications. Like when it's a great time to buy or when I should sell. Also, alerts to buy highly rated stocks.

Alerts when stop loss recalculated for stocks in portfolios where distance between stop and price has reduced by configurable value, percentage of price, or has been breached

Alerts/notifications for update on user specified stock metrics (rating change, price, etc) would be nice

• Mike Rundell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed stop losses is an area that VV need to review. It is an area of weakness and the ability to risk rate stocks in terms of distance from multiple stops would be great

Feedback and Knowledge Base