How can we improve VectorVest 7?

CREATE TRAILING STOP AND PROFIT EXIT COMBINATION LIKE YOU HAVE IN SIMULATOR

I can not follow portfolio in real time since I am using 25 % Profit exit and 15% trailing stop at the same time. It should not be complicated for you to add.

30 votes
Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vladimir Laudanovic shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bill Ritchie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As Dr DiLiddo advocates not losing more than 50% of your profit, it would be useful to have a way of knowing, from your entry price, and the highest price, to work out a 50% ( or any %) drop. A website called 'Tradestop' has such a system.

Thanks, Bill Ritchie

• Sam Wongvitavas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In simulator. this is one of my best stratergy to sell the stock either for profit or stop the loss.

• John Stephens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. A much needed enhancement, and necessary for consistency between VV6 and VV7 RealTime.

• John Stephens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Having the lower stop based on an absolute loss is not really useful in a realistic money management strategy.

• Dennis Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add all of the stop criteria from SIMULATOR in VV7 so that we can track what we have created in SIMULATOR. CHEERS Dennis

• Miriam Vassallo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have the possibility of setting my stops for stocks to sell when the traiiling stop is hit as well and when I make a % gain

VectorVest 7: Portfolios

Feedback and Knowledge Base