How can we improve VectorVest 7?

ability to rerun the derby for at any point in the day

It would be great to be have a slide bar on the derby that would enable you to rerun the derby from any point to any point.. Like rerunning a horse race you can see the strategies jockying for position. If you put a vvc graph there also you could examine the race in relationship to a highlighted mark on the vvc graph.

23 votes
Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gennaro Timbone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Hiebert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Today was a bearish day, pretty much from open until 12:55. At that time, the day turned bullish, and ended bullish. If this idea was implemented, the users would be starting a new race this way, and be able to make more dough... How do we get people to see this? I am sure it would be voted on...

• Roy McNamara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this one!. Would love to refine it further to show strategies that are climbing up the ranking and those which are sinking down the rankings at a click throughout the day. List of stragegies that are higher ranked than an hour ago, two hours ago, etc.

I still think this is an important thing that VectorvVest could do to help us. Especially in the toppy market we are in right now... Those roller coaster days. I day trade... and use the MACD as a timing signal... If I knew which derby leader was winning from 30 minutes ago.... I would be in those stocks... Please consider this one VectorVest...

I agree... If I am bullish, and I see the MTI go down for the day... once it has bottomed at a certain time, it would be good to have a feature that would allow you to set the start time of the derby again, so you can see the strategies that are performing from what may appear to be a recent bottom.

VectorVest 7: Derby

Feedback and Knowledge Base