Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Angel Clark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

58 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Thomas Kent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful to have noted past and declared dividend amounts with a date pointer. Also, same kind of thing with earnings, Upgrades/downgrades would be a nice option also.

• David Hiebert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help everyone really... If we know exactly what time important reports come out... even where to see them... watch for them, and if the news is good, bulls will come out, if the news is bad, bears will come out... Right now, I see the market go in a certain direction after news has come out, but by then it is old news, and it is too late.

• Ahmed Zaidi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No doubt Vector Vest has a very strong team to provide its clients about the fundamentals as well as about technical analysis,if they could add "earning report feature" will be agreat help.
    Ahmed Zaidi

• Craig Howard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Placing an earnings anouncement date plus the dividend paid and the dividend date on the chart and the unisearch would ceertainly help in many different strategies. Stock prices move on news and earnings and dividend announcements are very significant catalysts. We need to research stock price movement in relation to announcements of earnings and dividends in addition to the date at which dividends are paid.

• Allen Essen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that this should be unisearch criteria. That implies it is not just a marker on a chart, but a next earnings date field on Unisearch. It would be great to have both.

• Jerome Jacobs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This coud get us ahead of the mad rush to get in or get out of a trade or stock. Cudduhs on the idea

• Ahmed Zaidi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE ADD EARNING RELEASE DATE AS WELLA S SOME INDICATORS WHETHER TO BUY B4 EARNING REPORT DATE OR NOT.I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT BUT WHO ELSE WILL DO,I THINK IT WILLBE DR DILIDO,REGARDS. AHMED ZAIDI

• Randall Hunt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thinkorswim app has calendars that show this for dividend releases, earnings statements, and even splits, so I know the data's there, somewhere.

• Dave Yutzy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature within VV would give the trader a "heads- up" without going to a secondary source which is time consuming. Great idea!

1 3 Next →

VectorVest 7: New Tools

Feedback and Knowledge Base