How can we improve VectorVest 7?

Derby - Allow end-of-day users and 15-minute delay users to add Derby to their subscriptions

26 votes
Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Harland Hendrickson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David Sumners commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the new enhancements were added to the Derby, EOD traders could use this to good effect. I am based in the UK and have real time for the US, but not for the UK, as it's not available here.
    I would definitely subscribe if it was available in the UK EOD system.

• Andre J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also be very impressed if this is implemented. It makes no sense to me why Derby is not sold as a add-on module for anyone using Intraday. It would make so much sense.

• Leslie Jedrychowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in the country so real time just doesn't work well out here. However intraday does quite well. Would it make sense to have a intraday Derby package for us?

• Terry Odette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice for a delayed version to be available for VV7 delayed users and mobil app users.

• John Dickey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The derby is used by you folks in the views section a lot. I don't know why it can't be incorporated for people who don't day trade. I would surely pay for an add-on module of this.

VectorVest 7: Derby

Feedback and Knowledge Base