How can we improve VectorVest 7?

Genius Enhancements and DERBY Automation.

Add another selection to direct Genius. Replace and Alert Only are the current selections. Add another button for No Action.

I am trying to automate and test a number of searches using Genius. I have some Portfolios that are only Place Holders to use for for the Portfolios that I want to monitor. These Place Holder Portfolios generate Alerts that I do not want to see because they are useless and obscure the Alerts that I want to monitor.

Apparently, there are some people at your end that would like to add more functionality to the Genius. I am testing my System with the current Genius that follows the Rules in my searches and the DERBY and it currently is working. The generated alerts that I do not want get in the way.

The system would be greatly enhanced if I could point to a Portfolio that contains stocks to sell from the list of stocks that I currently own in another Portfolio. In other words, add a Sell option to the current functionality when not using Timing (using my own Search).

Have one of the Morning Derby persons give me a call and I can walk them through my testing system using the MEETING application..

0 votes
Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Leonard Maahs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

VectorVest 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base