VectorVest 7

Help us to improve the VectorVest products!

Support any existing ideas and add your own ideas! You can vote for as many ideas as you like.
Please make sure that your idea is as detailed as possible so that others can understand it and vote for it as well!

How can we improve VectorVest 7?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I ONLY OWN MAC COMPUYERS. I HAD TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO VECTORVEST. SAD

I ONLY OWN MAC COMPUTERS. I HAD TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION TO VECTORVEST. SAD

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with VectorVest
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stock Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re proud to announce that VectorVest 7 is now available on Mac OS X 10.7 and later! This solution no longer requires a separate partition or installing Parallels Desktop + Windows. Instead, we use a remote server to host VectorVest 7.

Subscribers will install Parallels RAS Client (free app) to access our software. To start using it, go to vectorvest.com/install/vectorvest7/mac.

2. send an email or text alert when portfolio genius makes a change

Rather than just receiving an alert within the portfolio tab when the Genius makes a change in the portfolio, I'd like to also receive either an email alert or a text alert or both.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re proud to announce that VectorVest 7 is now available on Mac OS X 10.7 and later! This solution no longer requires a separate partition or installing Parallels Desktop + Windows. Instead, we use a remote server to host VectorVest 7.

Subscribers will install Parallels RAS Client (free app) to access our software. To start using it, go to vectorvest.com/install/vectorvest7/mac.

4. Why do you not recognize ROKU as a valid symbol???

You are ignoring certain stocks that are exceedingly active. ROKU is one such. WHY IS THIS SO????

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Viewers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TGA.ax

Add TGA.ax to the list of Australian stocks that you follow

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Stocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Individual Stop Loss Within a Portfolio

Since a portfolio can have a variety of stocks that behave differently within the portfolio, it would help to more accurately track the performance of a portfolio if it was possible to set different stop loss criteria to individual stocks within the portfolio instead of the whole portfolio

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolios  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Home Page: "Vectorvest at a Glance" (Buys, Sells, Holds), allow prior data

Home page: "Vectorvest at a glance" (Buys, Sells, Holds) allow prior data to be displayed, Suggest a) use a date box or b) Colorguard type display with Buys, Sells, Holds columns

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Homepage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I will have to agree with comments of not having an Apple version being a huge disappointment as I own 7 Apple computers which includes 2 iP

I will have to agree with comments of not having an Apple version being a huge disappointment as I own 7 Apple computers which includes 2 iPhones and only 1 Microsoft Windows based computer which has my Vector Vest on it. The problem is that the computer is aging and has problems that will require it to retire soon. I don't want to get another MSFT when I already have $8-$10k in Apple products. When can we expect a downloadable version without having to partition on our hard drives. This is a potential hazard which can cause vulnerability issues for…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add ETF EQAL

ETF Symbol EQAL is missing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Stocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. All VV created watchlists should be updated atleast once a week, similar to Midas Touch watchlist

Watchlists are useful only when they are updated as frequently as possible

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watchlists  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. brokers --please add Questrade and Qtrade in Canada

I would like to be able to trade with quest Trade

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Questrade is now available in VectorVest 7 for Canadian residents.

It can be used in both RoboTrader and TradeNow.

To connect your Questrade account, go to Application Settings – Trading tab. Or right-click on any stock and select “Trade Now – Manage Brokerages”.

13. Vector Vest on the Cloud would be terrific for MacBook Users. What are the chances?

Is it possible to put VV on the Cloud so we can access from any computer. It is difficult for Apple Mac users.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Web site is down. Need to make sure it works on the weekend when working people need it most.

Make sure the website works on the weekend. Subscribers need it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FGG

Can you add this stock to the Australian version.
    it donates 1% of it's assets to mental health and the fund managers work pro bono.

cheers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Stocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stock Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. VectorVest7 successfully downloaded but I am experiencing problem to eccess my account on the signin icon. I must sign the exchang agreement

Must sign the exchange agreement with the desktop version VectorVestor7 prior to using any mobile version of VectorVestor7.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. Make VectorVest India for VectorVest 7

Make VectorVest India for VectorVest 7

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i have apple computer , having problem with vector

suggest solution for mac in using vector vest

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

VectorVest 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base