Skip to content

VectorVest 7

Help us to improve the VectorVest products!

Support any existing ideas and add your own ideas! You can vote for as many ideas as you like.
Please make sure that your idea is as detailed as possible so that others can understand it and vote for it as well!

VectorVest 7

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

305 results found

1. Create two interfaces; one for less experienced investors with a simplified workflow and an advanced one that opens up all the options we currently have. (Since we already have the advanced version, we need only create a simplified version.) Since we sometimes get feedback from customers saying that our interface is too complex, this could address that issue as well as luring less experienced investors who aren't currently customers. The simplified version could include a wizard that will help the user define what type of investor they are and with that information, suggest possible strategies that fit with the identified…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. You have a process error: two of my ideas were marked completed, but my votes were not released! Please let me know when they are complete and either give me my votes back, give me more votes, or remind me how to remove the items myself. Thank you for providing a method for removing an item from my list so I can give you more feedback or report errors.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One of the improvements that can be made is in the news gadget. It displays only a few and does not refresh continually but manually. It must be fully customizable and be able to change colors, font size and color.

Also it may contain features like to display certain colors for hot news or for portfolio positions.

I do not know how many fields it may have but only few news for the lot of news produced by the market?

Think about it!

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to use Find (Ctrl F) to find a stock or text.

In a Search, I want to find a particular stock. Or, when text is displayed (such as an editorial in Views) I often want to search for a particular word. This functionality was available in VV6 but is absent in VV7.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The number of New Shares issued directly affects Price. When new shares are issued, Price drops accordingly (see AGNC on 12/9/2010). But VV's data display is late, thereby making it impossible to correlate the relationship between New Shares issued & Price. Can't VV display the data in a more timely fashion to enable trading and searching based on this phenomenon?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?